Join the Carrazco Team
Role: Project Associate
Location: Sacramento, CA
Salary Range: $28,000 – $34,000
Carrazco – Innovative Tax Solutions is currently experiencing growth! We are a California-based CPA firm providing comprehensive tax solutions for businesses of all sizes. However, we are not your typical CPA firm. We are a one-of-a-kind CPA firm that challenges the dull perception of the accounting profession and leads the charge to expose its many dimensions. If you are ready to make a difference for businesses, this is the place for you!
We are in search of Project Associates to join the firm. As a Project Associate, you will work in a team environment alongside some of the best in the business. Your work will directly benefit clients, and truly benefit their bottom line. We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are passionate about making a difference. We are not necessarily looking for people with a tax or accounting background. Rather, we are looking for the right attitude – someone ready to make a difference for our clients.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Work closely with clients in multiple industries
- Research relevant technical topics relating to our clients
- Update and maintain project milestones and action items in Excel and in a CRM
- Assist in the research and analysis of client data
- Conduct client interviews, gather and review client documentation
- Organize incoming documents and files from clients
- Coordinate appointments, prepare reports, maintain client tracking database
- Review final reports for formatting and accuracy
- Act as a trusted tax consultant to Carrazco’s clients
- Confidentiality in all business matters
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4-year degree required (in any subject)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on writing proficiency
- Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Questioning mindset
- Ability to articulate and relay information in an effective and efficient manner
- High sense of urgency, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft suite of products
- Effectively execute and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude, thrive in a collaborative and transparent environment, and can give and take constructive feedback on a consistent basis.
Key Success Factors:
- This person must be able to communicate well – both verbally and in writing. Must be able to talk to clients in a professional and clear manner, and be able to write summaries of information in a clear and concise manner.
- We work in a very time sensitive environment, so this person needs to be able to manage their time, track their work load, and get their work done on time.
- This is not a traditional tax/accounting position! This person needs to be able to think outside the box. We need someone who wants to go below the surface, ask questions, and make sure that we aren’t missing anything. We don’t take anything at face value, frequently the information we are looking for lies below the surface, and it’s up to us to ask the right questions and find what we are looking for.